REAL WORLD ADVERTISING
The truth of the matter is nobody will know about your business unless you use advertising. Even if you have a website you should consider advertising in the real world: Television, Radio, Coupons, Direct Mail and so on. It’s important to know your target audience to determine the right media for your audience.
- Internet marketing starts with creating a good online plan. It is all encompassing and begins with a great website. Just as you branded your company in the real world, it’s important to brand yourself in the virtual world.
- Website (see our website gallery)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Facebook Business Page
- Facebook ads
- Banner ads : Comcast.net, xfinity.com, welcometosomd.com, businessinmd.com …
- YouTube (see our video gallery)
- Social Media
e-marketing, and email newsletters are the perfect way to build a relationship with a current client or start a new relationship with prospective customers. Using interactive marketing such as flash flip books will build your brand quickly and inexpensively.
Internet marketing on targeted sites such as WELCOME TO SOUTHERN MARYLAND is a highly effective way to communicate your message. When sponsorship is offered with a multichannel marketing plan such as this your word will spread quickly. Be sure to ask what the current promotional